Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ashes of Hope is OUT! Buy it Now!

Here's a simplified low down on how to buy the paperback book.

1. Lulu $23.19 US + $6.99 shipping = $30.19
I get $7 Royalty

2. Unsigned via me $15 US + $7 shipping + $1 paypal service fee = $23 US
I recommend this. If you live in Vancouver, Canada and you're willing to meet I can sell you a signed copy for this price, but ONLY if you are in Vancouver! You pay ALL shipping! Keep in mind Vancouverites - I might be moving soon.

3. Signed $23 US + shipping (which includes secure packing) to wherever you are.

CANADA - $12.28
US - $18.28
WORLDWIDE - $34.29
As much as I want to give out signed copies, I can't recommend this third option. It's just plain expensive. If you want a signed copy enter my contests - you can get a free one from there.

To buy books through me, simply send me a note or an email (planetrimer@gmail.com) to tell me that you want it. I WILL NOT SELL YOU A BOOK VIA COMMENTS. For obvious reasons you must supply me an address to ship the book to. I take paypal, cheque or money order. :)

I apologize for the service fee, but I can't handle even paying a dollar for you guys (that's my royalty!). I didn't know about the fee, but I do now. I hope everyone who buys the book enjoys it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment